B2B Portal for Technical and Commercial Foundry Management

Foundry Corporate News, Topic Discharging, Decoring, Fettling, Finishing, Topic Plant Technology, Equipment, Topic Automation, Topic Pressure Die Casting

07. February 2014

O.M.LER 2000: Sales growth for 2013

O.M.LER 2000: Sales growth for 2013

Positive sales trend continues.
In the closing board meeting held last December the final balance of 2013 was presented.

O.M.LER 2000 registers a turnover increase again for 2013 compared with 2012 by 11%, thus confirming the positive trend that has been going on for four years now. 2013 turnover is up to 4.900.000 Euros.

41% of it was achieved in export markets and the remaining 59% in the domestic market.

Both export and domestic sales keep growing. The greatest dynamism came from the European and Mexican markets followed by the Far-East and North-America.

A very positive final balance which rewards O.M.LER 2000’s constant research activity, development of new solutions and great attention to customers and contractors. 

Youtube Linkedin Xing