Vulcan Engineering Co., Helena, AL USA will be exhibiting our products and services at Metals China May 19-22, 2014. Our booth will be dedicated to:
- The latest in Lost Foam Casting lines featuring the latest advancement in compaction technology
- Investment Casting coating systems featuring the latest advancements in control technology
- Robotic automation for material handling and casting cleaning application
- Manipulators featuring the latest in Digital Controls
- The VTS™ machine featuring a tele-operated robot for large casting cut off and grinding
- The Fox® Grinder line of manual and semi-automatic grinding equipment.
- Riser removal Impactors™
- Donovan™ Nobake and flask rollover equipment
- Sand cooling systems
A portion of our booth space will be dedicated, to the introduction to the Chinese market, the latest in Vulcan Robotic Technology, developed specifically for foundries. Visitors will be able to observe videos of an industrial tele-operated robot utilizing force feedback hand control. This leading edge technology, designed to operate with man activated semi-automatic control or in completely automatic mode without human intervention, provides solutions for many applications in the foundry, including riser removal or cutoff, casting testing or finishing, as well as multiple facets of material handling.
Vulcan is the world leader in Lost Foam Casting systems providing exclusive, leading edge compaction technology. Cast lines are available with Vertical, Horizontal or patented Vector-Flo™ variable vector compaction.
Since 1970 Vulcan Engineering has provided the foundry industry with products and services ranging from Project Management of Green Field projects, Integrated Systems, to proprietary individual purpose-designed robust equipment.
Vulcan booth personnel with real world experience in No-bake, Green Sand, Lost Foam, Investment Casting, Precision Sand, Robotic Automation, Casting Finishing, and Complete Turnkey Facilities will be available to discuss your desires or needs. We stand ready to evaluate your requirements and suggest proven solutions to create greater efficiency, lower cost and improve productivity in your foundry.
Vulcan Engineering Co., has been providing full design-build and installed proven foundry equipment and systems solutions, recognized worldwide for over 40 years. We look forward to greeting you at Booth #W1-K03 and for the opportunity to allow us to discuss your foundry needs. Please visit our website www.vulcangroup.com to review the wide range of our capabilities or our video on YouTube http://youtu.be/XcihgWQEEoU.