- Synthetic resin binders for cold setting processes (Kunstharzbinder für kalthärtende Verfahren)
- Synthetic resin binders for gassing processes (Kunstharzbinder für Begasungsverfahren)
- Synthetic resin binders for thermosetting processes (Kunstharzbinder für heiß- und warmhärtende Verfahren)
- Sodium silicate binders (Wasserglasbinder)
- Mould and core coatings (Form- und Kernüberzugstoffe, Schlichten)
- Moulding sands ready-to-use (Fertigsande)
- Precoated sands for shell moulding (Fertigsande für das Maskenformverfahren)
- Moulding sands ready-to-use, others (Fertigsande, sonstige)
- Mould and core adhesives (Form- und Kernkleber)
- Die spraying units (Trennstoffsprühanlagen für Druckgießformen)
- Release agents for die-casting (Druckgießtrennstoffe)
- Simulation of casting processes (Simulation gießtechnischer Prozesse)
Hüttenes-Albertus – Specialized in chemical products for the foundry industry
We supply our customers with modern foundry chemical products for use in all familiar coremaking and mould fabrication processes. In close teamwork with foundries, we systematically design our products with a view to their suitability for the application and their capabilities in practical use. This not only involves further development of established products, but also takes us in completely new directions.
Systematic research and development
Our product development chemists pursue basic research and systematic further development in our modern laboratories, as well as in close teamwork with universities and technical institutes of learning. Together with various partners in the foundry industry, we study future-oriented technologies in the scope of several BMBF (Federal Ministry of Education and Research) projects, particularly concentrating on the continuously rising demands on environmentally compatible, sustainable systems.
Integrated quality and environmental management system
As early as the 1990s, we confirmed our will to assume quality leadership and our unmistakable commitment to environmentally benign products by certification in compliance with the DIN EN ISO 9001 and 14001 legal standards.
Present throughout the globe
Close to our customers: The Hüttenes-Albertus Group is represented in more than 30 countries on all continents.