Indonesia’s mining sector has long served as a key pillar of economic growth contributing to 60% of global nickel exports and 70% for bauxite. The country’s substantial mineral and coal reserves are attractive assets as it remains a major producer of coal, copper, gold, tin and nickel.
With major investments in the pipeline aimed at increasing mineral processing and refining capacity, together with the easing of the export ban on unprocessed minerals, the sector’s overall contribution is set to increase over the long term. Meanwhile, the industrial casting market is also bullish, as global growth is forecasted at 7.88% CAGR to 2019.
As the industry looks to stay competitive and to facilitate better efficiency through modern advances such as automation, artificial intelligence and new technology, indometal is the must-attend platform for the metal and steel sectors. Showcase your business to a quality target audience from Indonesia and the region.
EXHIBIT at indometal 2018! Book your space now >>
Who will visit indometal 2018
- Mining, metal, metallurgical industries (iron, steel, magnesium, aluminium and other metal industries
- Metal components and products manufacturing
- Industrial applications (oil and gas, power, petroleum, petrochemical)
- Manufacturing and processing (machinery, equipment)
- Material testing and inspection
- Ship building and marine engineering
- Automotive, aerospace, logistics and transportation
- Building and construction
- Electrical, electronics manufacturing
- IT and telecommunications
- Education and vocational institutions
- Government organizations and agencies
- Industry associations
By Job Function
- Government officials
- Senior executives
- Top corporate management (board members, chief executive officers, directors)
- Managers and officers (manufacturing, production, plant, operations, sales, purchasing, procurement, marketing and administration, material handling)
- Engineers and professionals (production and design engineers, engineers (mechanical, electrical and electronic), architects, industrial designers, advisors, consultants, analysts, design and consultancy services)