Since 1946, ZUWA became a synonym for quality and innovative products. Found by Erich and Herta Zumpe, the company has always been family run.
- 1959: production of pumps and agricultural sprayers is started
- 1969: the first flexible Impeller pump is manufactured, till today the core product of ZUWA
- 2003: the Solarcheck Mobilcenter is introduced
- 2009: official DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 certification by TÜV Süd
Over the years, the ZUWA product range was expanded and improved. Today, an assortment of pumps, pumping solutions and charging stations are sold and used by well-known companies worldwide.
ZUWA continues to grow and expand. We look forward to what future will bring.