B2B Portal for Technical and Commercial Foundry Management
Foundry Daily News

Stimulus plans - China likely to regulate steel export policy

It is reported that China will accomplish policy adjustment on import and export duty of steel products in March aiming at keeping iron and steel export above 15% of total output and achieving fair trade environment internationally. The new policy will continue to impose 10% to 25% export tax on pig iron, ferroalloy, slab/billet, steel ingot, as well as low value-added products like wire and rebar.  On the other hand, China government will encourage export of high-tech and high value-added steel products by enhance according export tax rebate.

Youtube Linkedin Xing