The interpretation of functional safety and the final draft of the International Standard ISO 26262 affect the automotive industry massively. In 2013, experiences with ISO 26262 requirements and its implementation will be discussed at IQPC’s conference “Applying ISO 26262”, 20-22 March 2013 in Munich.
The only event which focuses on ISO 26262 case studies caters to an international audience: Speakers from different European countries and South Korea present and discuss their experiences with the implementation of the ISO 26262. Further topics include:
- Time and cost-saving aspects in regard to the interfaces among automotive OEM and Tier1
- First-hand knowledge of functional safety requirement management concepts and integration into engineering design lifecycle
- Identifying and using traceability software developments
- Choose and integrate functional safety tools
- Create synergies with international ISO 26262 requirements
Learn from eight OEMs and seven Tier1 companies how to deal with the most common challenges of the standard and find solutions how to overcome them. Additionally, conference participants are invited to attend three different interactive workshops on Friday, March 22.