The machinery auction from the Industrie Pasotti bankruptcy proceedings, in the production of radiators and household appliance components, based in northern Italy, has just been published.
Mercury Auctions will be responsible for the online sale of all the assets belonging to the company and in particular there are available:
- CBF and Marconi melting furnaces with relative accessories;
- Colosio, GDK 1000, Idra OL 950 S - 900 - 700 - 320 - 420/500 and other models of die-casting presses complete with trance, loaders, picking and loading robots, control panels, ovens and belts;
- Chiron machining center and other machining centres;
- Drum processing machines;
- Testing offices with Dea machines;
- And much more.
There are 50 lots for sale, with prices lowered by 25% from expertise prices, and will take place online from 29th October until 5th November, with registration deadline on 2nd November.
Visits are possible on request, before the beginning of the auction, in Sabbio Chiese, in the province of Brescia, only one hour away from the Milan and Bergamo airports.
For further information, please contact Mercury Auctions Srl
Tel (+ 39) 030 7751645 or Whatsapp + 39 349 7339838
Email: office(at)mercury-auctions.com or visit: https://www.mercury-auctions.com/en_uk/diecasting-and-mechanical-workshop-1336/