China Foundry Week and the 13th China Foundry Annual Congress will be held in October 28 - 31, 2016 in Chengdu, Sichuan Province. More than 1,000 delegates from China and overseas are expected to participate this year. As China is the leading producer and an important part of the of the global foundry industry this event has become a truly international platform of communication and development.
The accompanying exhibition offers the perfect platform to demonstrate the latest products, equipment and technical achievements of the foundry industry.
The event which is renowned for its rich content focuses in different presentations and technical seminar on the following main topics:
- Materials and application of green foundry
- Ferrous alloy research and production
- Rapid Prototyping technology and application
- Non-ferrous casting technology and research
Present new theories, ideas, technologies, new materials, innovative processes, equipment, industry analysis and reports to the attendees by submitting your paper.
Please consider the following guidelines:
- Papers should be in WORD-format. Tables in the context should be three-lines. Pictures should be in the form of original or scanned format
- Papers should be in complete and standard format including Headline, Abstract, Key-words, Context, Conclusions, and References
- Submitted paper should not have been published in any magazines or collections
- Information of the author should be included in the submission including a brief CV, address, telephone and e-mail
Papers can be submitted until 31 August 2016 by sending them to: