B2B Portal for Technical and Commercial Foundry Management
Languages
Foundry Daily News

China - Huaneng Power International approved for wind power projec

It is reported that Huaneng Power International wind power project received approval from the Dalian Development and Reform Commission. The project, located in Wafangdian City will have installed capacity of 48 megawatts in the first phase. Huaneng Power will invest CNY 495 million in the project, 20% of which is self running capital. The remaining 80% will come from bank loans.

Youtube Linkedin Xing