also avaible in <link _top external-link-new-window>
CIDCC - 2010 China International Conference For Investment & Development of Die Casting Industry
June 16th-June 18th, 2010
Venue: Rainbow Hotel, Shanghai, China
Organizer: Council For The Promotion Of International Trade Shanghai (CPIT SH) and Shanghai Die Casting Technology Association
Co-sponsors: China Die Casting Website (CNDC)
Themes: Conference - Exhibition - Investigation - 2010 Shanghai Expo
- Chinese government officials and experienced analysts interpret the Chinese government's policies and regulations.
- Senior experts of die casting industry comment on the hot topic and provide the direction for the top concerns of die casting industry.
- Authorities analyze the market trends of the related areas in die casting industry and provide the insight into the future trends of die casting industry.
- The distinguished Chinese and foreign entrepreneurs meet each other face to face to exchange experience and display their new technology, new products and new material.
- The purchasers of the famous multinational corporations give the suggestions for procurement strategy, procurement trends and new requirements for the suppliers to tackle the new situation.
2010 China International Conference For Investment & Development of Die Casting Industry will be held from 16th June to 18th June ,2010 ,in conjunction with the 7th China International Diecasting Congress & Exhibition (16th June to June 18th ,2010) sponsored by Chinese Mechanical Engineering Society . The suppliers and manufacturers of Chinese die casting industry, agents and Chinese buyers, the senior buyer of auto part enterprises, the buyers and suppliers from foreign countries, delegates of the Foreign Chambers of Commerce in Shanghai and the representatives of Foreign Consulate Generals in Shanghai will attend this conference. The buyers can find the suitable suppliers with reasonable price and the famous entrepreneurs at home and abroad will exchange the valuable information and views, technical innovation and future development of the die casting industry through this established platform.
The output of diecasting parts in China ranks highly in the world with more foreign invested enterprises investing China diecasting market. The output of diecasting parts in China reaches a new record in 2009. Now China has become internationally very important and no one can ignore this potential growth market.
Around 70% diecasting parts are applied to auto spare parts in China, which suggests that diecasting industry is closely related to the automobile industry. Nowadays , lighter cars and lower energy consumption are demanded to save energy and emission reduction ,therefore, the production of diecasting parts used in automobile industry will have more focus on light weight .To meet the dual requirements of developing low carbon economy and expanding the market demand ,entrepreneurs at home and abroad will create business chance together.
- Day 1 - 16th June, 2010
- 08:00 - 22:00 Registration of the Conference Participants
- 09:00 - 16:30 Participants can visit 7th China International Diecasting Congress & Exhibition
- Day 2 - 17th June, 2010 Conference
- 2010 China International Conference For Investment & Development of Die Casting Industry will be held.
- Day 3 - 18th June, 2010
- Attendees will visit factories (Free field trip with free translator) or go on a tour to 2010 Shanghai Expo (Euro50/ person with free translator).