To The 380 Million Consumer Market Of The East African Region
The 15th INDUSMACH 2012 - International Trade Exhibition is the largest trade event held annually in Tanzania, the hub of the vast East African market.The exhibition attracts exhibitors from more than 20 countries and visitors from all over East & Central Africa, thus giving exhibitors an excellent opportunity to explore several countries in one time.
Over the past few years, Tanzania has emerged as a major regional trade centre. This is mainly due to a very friendly and business like atmosphere it offers to foreign investors and products. Duties are considerably low and re-exports to neighbouring countries are either very low or exempted. Read more about Tanzania.
|Major Categories ( Click on the category to view its details )|
|Event Promotion & Visitor Generation Program|
The event is supported by a very effective promotion campaign that includes:
- Mailed / Posted Invitations to establishments and professionals of the entire industry including importers, traders, manufacturers, exporters & re-exporters, distributors, agents, traders, wholesalers & retailers, government agencies, service providers, related media, business promotion agencies etc.
- Email Invitations to all the above.
- Advertising in local and regional newspapers, publications, magazines, directories and related catalogues.
- Advertising in the National Radio, FM and TV
- Hoardings & Billboards
- Internet promotions
- Press coverages
- Visits to top firms in the industry.
Key Personnel from all Industrial Related Industry Including:
- Manufacturing Community
- CEOs, Engineer
- Technocrats and Scientists Marketing Chiefs
- Professionals and Consultants Policy makers
- Diplomats and Commercial Corporations Industry Associations and Trade Delegations
- Decision Makers & Techno- commercial personnel from Projects
- Purchase, Production and maintenanceDepartments from the Private and Public Sector