20 to 22 September 2016, Targi Kielce, Poland.
Central and Eastern Europe's most important foundry-engineering event. The Expos are held under Poland's Ministry of Development's auspices.
This year's expo:
- almost 200 companies from 27 countries
- 200 exhibitors
- almost 9,000 m 2 of exhibition grounds
The expo is the showcase for a whole array of well-known, foreign brands, including:
- Germany's RÖSLER Oberflächentechnik GmbH, ALD Vacuum Technologies GmbH
- Italy's AGRATI, IDRA, NUOVA PROTECME
- Czech: CZ-CARBON PRODUCTS, PROMET CZECH, JAP TRADING
- UK's: EUROTEK Foundry Products, INDUCTOTHERM EUROPE
The Expo programme includes:
- Solidification and Crystallization of Metals Conference
- Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Alloys - presentation of the solutions for casting houses
- Casting-industry companies-clusters' presentations - Belarus, Ukraine and Russia.
For more information please visit <link http: www.metal.targikielce.pl>www.metal.targikielce.pl