The following six companies went live with new installations of Odyssey ERP in the 4th quarter of 2021:
- Omega Castings of Battle Creek, MI. Founded in 1975, Omega Casting's founding mission was to produce alloy castings and assemblies with superior metallurgical and dimensional integrity and to deliver those castings and assemblies in a timely manner to their customers at a competitive cost.
- Precision Technology of Douglassville, PA. Founded in 1969, Precision Technology, Inc. is a full-service investment casting foundry. They specialize in creating top-quality castings while providing customers with exceptional service, short lead times and competitive pricing. Precision consists of a combination of three investment casting foundries.
- Grede – Browntown of Browntown, WI. Over a century ago, Grede opened as a single foundry in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, and today lead the industry with 10 facilities across America and 3,800 team members, each an artist of their trade. As the industry’s premier ductile, gray and specialty iron casting provider, they proudly design, engineer, validate and manufacture safety-critical components for their partners across automotive, industrial, and commercial trucking markets.
- H&H Castings of York, PA. Founded in 1965, their foundry currently consists of two complimentary processes; Green Sand and No Bake. Their No Bake Division was introduced in 2008 to expand their production ability to include large scale molding and castings.
- Great Lakes Castings of Ludington, MI. Founded in 1945, Great Lakes Castings is a green sand foundry producing high quality, ferrous castings for a wide range of industrial customers. They produce gray iron castings ranging in weight from 0.5 to 50 pounds, ranging in volume from low-moderate to high.
- D&L Foundry of Moses Lake, WA. D&L Foundry was established in 1990 to meet the growing demand for durable, quality, cost effective construction castings in the Western United States. They operate three automatic molding lines, leading edge digital design department, a full-service pattern shop, and state of the art control and testing facilities on site to deliver 40,000,000 pounds of cast iron per year.