In 2015, the government announced new funding commitments and displayed an openness to leverage private sector finance. The central government infrastructure spending plan for 2015-2019 totalled IDR 2,216trn (approximately US$ 187bn). A further 9.3% increase in total infrastructure spend is being planned for 2017 and we might see infrastructure spend rise above the historical average of 5.7% of GDP during the period to 2019.
Exhibit at indometal 2018 to:
• Launch new products for the first time
• Showcase the latest in technological innovations
• Demonstrate cutting-edge machinery
• Engage key decision makers and high net worth buyers
• Achieve on-site sales and procurement orders
• Tap on the burgeoning metal & steel market in Southeast Asia