Hannover Messe Ankiros Fairs Inc would like to invite you to ANKIROS 2010 – “10th International Iron – Steel & Foundry Technology, Machinery & Products Trade Fair”, ANNOFER 2010 – “9th International Non-ferrous Metals Technology, Machinery & Products Trade Fair” and TURKCAST 2010 – “4th Foundry Products Trade Fair” to be held in TUYAP Beylikdüzü Fair, Convention and Congress Centre, the most important meeting of representatives of metallurgy industry in Eurasia in Istanbul on 11-14 November 2010. Traditionally it is being organized concurrent to the “15 th International Metallurgy and Materials Conference” (IMMC 2010) and the “5 th International Ankiros Foundry Congress”.
ANKIROS 2010 – “10th International Iron – Steel & Foundry Technology, Machinery and Products Trade Fair” and ANNOFER 2010 – “9th International Non Ferrous Metals Technology, Machinery and Products Trade Fair” will welcome the companies providing and selling machinery, equipment, process, supplies, engineering, to foundry, iron - steel and non- ferrous industries. When the visitor profile is considered, it can be inferred that ANKIROS/ANNOFER welcomes a wide variety of metallurgy industry professionals from foundries, iron – steel and non-ferrous metals industries.
ANKIROS/ANNOFER 2010 is set to attract an even larger international participation than all previous events. There will be many country pavilions, like Germany, Italy, Spain, China, United Kingdom and Iran as well as many international participants and international sector organizations, has a strong place, due to its high standard of exhibitors and visitors, on the international calendar of events. It is remarkable that, ANKIROS/ANNOFER has today, other then being a fair, become a unique “business platform” with the presence of the worlds leading industrial leaders as exhibitors and visitors. This year almost 800 exhibitors from over 45 countries will meet more than 15.000 local and foreign visitors from over 50 countries in ANKIROS/ANNOFER/TURKCAST 2010.
CLICK here to preview on Ankiros 2010
Mark Your Calendar For The Leading Exhibition Of The Year In Metallurgy Industry
ANKIROS/ANNOFER/TURKCAST 2010’s success is not simply due to the high-caliber of visitors, the trade fair concept itself – with 3 exhibitions being held simultaneously under one roof, all of which related to sectors that dovetail perfectly – is a significant factor. This approach creates synergies, encouraging everyone to look beyond their own industry sector and think outside the box. 96 % of visitors described 2008’s event as productive and successful. Yet another reason for the success of the three-in-one fair is its increasingly international character.
Want To Meet Suppliers Face To Face?
Feast your eyes with the wide diversity of machinery, equipment and materials for iron-steel and foundry industry from the top suppliers of Turkey and around the world who will come together in the four days event to meet you. Welcome to this must-visit event where opportunities awaits you, so don’t miss this spectacular chance to meet officials and decision makers in this industry and reinforce and enlargen your market share!
By visiting ANKIROS/ANNOFER 2010, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet and do business in a world-class environment
- Network with every element of the metallurgy supply chain
- View the full capability of the international metallurgy industry under one roof
- Visit one of the largest fully integrated metallurgy exhibition
- Meet your existing and potential suppliers in an ideal environment
- Learn about profitable new business ideas
Don’t Wait Any Longer!
Expand Your Business In The Developping Turkish Foundry Market And Present Yourself To Turkish Foundries And Their First Quality Products
The Turkish foundry industry is in a development phase based on strong domestic and international demand and has been showing an outstanding performance in exports. In the recent years, the Turkish foundry industry has become an important supplier to Europe which has use of casting.
TURKCAST 2010 is an ideal platform to meet Turkish foundries (mainly the TUDOKSAD- Turkish Foundrymen’s Association members) from all over Turkey at one place and gives an opportunity to discuss your requirements with Turkish Foundrymen. TURKCAST 2010 Exhibition will provide a successful showcase of casting products for the trade exhibition that is designed to give representatives the opportunity to meet Turkish Foundrymen at one place, trade exchange between regional producers and international buyers in casting industry and give you an opportunity to discuss all your requirements with Turkish Foundrymen who will provide you with the best solutions.
If you are a castings buyer from various industries, including cement , heavy duty, ship building, automotive, rail transportation, construction, energy, military/defense and/or if you are looking for a partner in Turkey, you will have the chance to find a wide range of foundries that you are looking for. You will be doing it right at the heart of the Turkish casting industry.
By visiting TURKCAST 2010, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet with Turkish Foundries and gain valuable casting industry source for your procurement needs all under one roof.
- Trade exchange between regional producers and international buyers in casting industry.
- Become aware of the changes and developments occurring in foundry sector.
- Network with Turkey’s key casting suppliers.
- Come in contact with existing suppliers under inimitable event.
- Catch up with the latest trends in the sector.
All Stand Spaces Are Sold Out!
Leading exhibitors have crowded all available stands much before the usual sales deadline. However, the demand to participate in Ankiros/Annofer/Turkcast 2010 and to get to chance to exhibit was still very high therefore Hall 1 is added to the exhibition recently.
Buyer Mission Program - Complete Support From Undersecretariat Of The Prime Ministry
ANKIROS/ANNOFER/TURKCAST 2010 is supported by Undersecretariat of the Prime Ministry for Foreign Trade in the way that “International Buyer Mission Program” will be organized and financed.
International Buyer Mission from 46 countries will be supported to visit the exhibition. Anybody who would like to take the advantage of this support as a buyer can apply to Turkish Embassies or consulates in the countries listed on www.musavirlik.gov.tr.
No Professional Can Miss These Extraordinary Opportunities!
There is something for everyone at ANKIROS/ANNOFER/TURKCAST 2010. From iron-steel producers, foundries, non-ferrous metals producers, industry, automotive, military/defense industries, railway, ship building sector, energy, white goods, construction sector, metal packaging sector, foundry, whatever your position within these industries, ANKIROS/ANNOFER/TURKCAST 2010 is a must attend event for you.
Visiting “ How To”s
- If you have an interest to visit this event, HM Ankiros provide you with all the detailed information about the exhibition.
- The official travel agent will be happy to assist you for your travel arrangements. If you need any assistance,visit www.ankiros.com or please contact Hm Ankiros via +90 312 4396792 or email@example.com
- Detailed information as well as the exhibition layout and list of exhibitors can be reached through the official web site of the event; www.ankiros.com.
- The fairground Tüyap is located in Beylikdüzü/Büyükçekmece and it is easily accessible by bus or car. It is only 15 km to Istanbul Ataturk International Airport, takes nearly 20 minutes to/from the Istanbul International Ataturk Airport and it is a 35 minute drive from Taksim Square.
- There are free shuttle services during the fair from various places.
Whatever Your Challenge, ANKIROS/ANNOFER/TURKCAST 2010 Has You Covered