It is the convention of the CEO´s world wide, of important casting users, ferrous and non-ferrous foundries as well as foundry equipment and consumable suppliers. Their overall goal is to increase the market opportunities for metal castings in competition with other processes and products in a global business environment.
This goal is much better achieved by joint efforts of the market players and has to be supported by a common understanding of the market trends by all parties involved..
Only invited persons will be part of the International Foundry Forum.
If You are interested to visit the International Foundry Forum from 28.09. - 29.09.2006 in Cascais (Lissabon)
please do not hesitate to contact the organisers Dr. Klaus Urbat (CAEF) or
Dr. Gutmann Habig (CEMAFON) directly.
The forum will offer you the casting-related perspectives of the following industries:
- general engineering
- identify the future challenges and opportunities of the foundry industry
- trends for business, investments and technology
- innovation, research and development
- product policy
- give you an opportunity to meet your world wide business partners and establish personal relations
- exchange of information and experience
- point out new business opportunities
- offer a meeting environment in one of Europe's most attractive cities