The main topics of the presentations are :
- Flexible and resilient processes and technologies for new global challenges
- Energy-efficient, sustainable and low-pollution thermoprocessing technology for effective climate protection
- Digitalization of processes and plants
- Contribution of thermoprocess technology for recycling for an integrated circular economy
- Tapping into productivity potential with innovative technical solutions
The symposium program is hold in two sessions, starting on Tuesday, 13 June 2023 with session ONE and finishing on Wednesday, 14 June 2023 with session TWO. The detailed lecture program for the two days is available here!
The lecture program reflects current challenges as well as the main development areas for thermoprocessing companies. It ranges from pressing issues of climate protection and circular economy to current aspects of digitalization and relationship between productivity and process resilience. The lectures are experts from exhibiting companies of the thermoprocess technology sector. The individual blocks of the symposium are moderated by experts from universities and institutes. The lecture language is English. The conceptual sponsor of THERMPROCESS is VDMA Metallurgy.
The participation of the symposium is free of charge for THERMPROCESS trade visitors. This allows to make on-site decisions and notices in order to find out the latest developments in this industry. Of course, all presentations are available to download after the event. Additional information under www.thermprocess-online.com.