This year AMV Solutions is presenting its new image at GIFA 2015 (Hall10 F77). Accompanied by our new sales representatives in Brazil and Germany, we will have the opportunity to show the market two leading systems in its field, specific for foundries. In addition to AMV ALEA, which is implemented in foundries around the world, and following our philosophy of applying innovative solutions to problems in the foundry industry, we have launched the AMV PRONOX production planner.
We are aware that there are few efficient systems worldwide, that the plans are unrealistic and difficult to apply and that in practice they end up not being integrated with MRPs, so we have developed an advanced planning system, with the highest level in algorithms and user interface, automatic planning methods developed specifically for each client and synchronization to measure with the MRP: real-time monitoring of production.
The advantages and benefits are clear:
- Optimization of resources, precise control of work in progress and delivery deadlines.
- Immediate reaction to any type of incidents
- Minimization of production time
- Reduction of manufacturing cost (between 8% and 15%)
- Reliability for customers
- More competitive companies.