50 years of experimentation, innovation, design, and manufacturing of machines and plants for foundries.
Born of its founder Angelo Vigorelli's vision, Sogemi has grown over the past 50 years thanks to forward-looking intuitions on designing and manufacturing machines and plants for foundries that use chemically bonded sands, becoming a national and international leader in its sector and present in 32 worldwide markets with its operative installations
The ability of Vigorelli to create a united and loyal staff made Sogemi a second family to all its employees, as is demonstrated by the fact that many of them have been part of the team for over 30 years.
Today, Sogemi has a solid team composed of employees with a high technical-cultural level - about 70% of them have a university education, most with a engineering degrees.
Always attentive to the development of new technologies, with a particular care towards the reclamation and recycling of materials with a view to costs reduction, and attention to environmental problems, Sogemi can boast numerous successes based precisely on these principles.
The elements that carried Sogemi to these results have been:
- an in-depth knowledge of the problems concerning the reclamation and the thermal regeneration of foundry sands
- a huge experience in designing and manufacturing No-Bake moulding lines
- a consolidated knowledge of melting processes through oxi-combustion rotary furnaces
- a large use of cutting-edge technologies
- the efficiency and reliability of the plants
- a competent and qualified technical consultancy
- an efficient service of post-sales assistance
We want to thank our loyal clients who placed their trust in us all these years, as well as the important suppliers that cooperate with us for the development and the perfecting of our product.