Fondarex is a family owned company, based at Lake Geneva, for more than 75 years, offering innovative solutions in Vacuum Technology, in the field of die casting
- Integrated into the After-Sales Service Team, you will be responsible to take care of our customers
- We are looking for a focused, reliable and well organized technician with easy contact.
- External travel time is about 40%.
- You will be responsible for installations and startups of our vacuum units and equipment of high technology, on the production site of our customers
- You also provide trainings and ensure the follow-up and the satisfaction of our customers. You will contribute greatly to the excellent reputation of Fondarex SA and its products, worldwide!
- Contact customers to organize technical visits and to prepare for the installation of the vacuum system into their cell
- Travel abroad to customers for commissioning and service or trouble shooting
- Test / upload of programs onto the machines leaving the production circuit
- Training directly on site (abroad) or per remote assistance (remote)
- Give support to the after sales team during their traveling abroad and follow up on projects and various customer requests
- Automation technician degree or similar
- Reading electrical and pneumatic diagrams
- Experience in HPDC (ca. 2 years)
- Knowledge of TIA Portal Siemens would be an asset!
- Between age 25-35 years would be perfect!
- Language English: Excellent!
OPPORTUNITY AND BENEFITS
Fondarex offers you a long-term employment opportunity, accompanied by a motivated and experienced team. A varied and interesting position will be waiting for you, with the opportunity for advancement within the company and finding many challenges and experience in the foundry field!