At this year’s ANKIROS show, ASK Chemicals will be displaying its novelties to the Turkish foundry industry.
Special highlights at the show will include:
- EXACTCAST mini-risers - Depending on the application and needs ASK Chemicals offers cold-box bonded, as well as water-glass bonded solutions.
- MIRATEC Top Surface Coatings -The choice for extremely clean engine block casting. MIRATEC TS peels off easily and thus reduces cleaning efforts.
- Filtration technology - UDICELL tubular filter technology for secure filtering of large quantities of liquid metal, and EXACTPORE 3-D filters for unmatched reliability and consistency.
- Multi-faceted no-bake binders - PEP SET PUNB and ASKURAN furan binders for all kinds of castings; ALPHASET for iron and steel applications.
- Inoculation technology - Highly engineered inoculants for gray (GI), ductile (DI) and compacted graphite iron (CGI), for today’s demanding casting requirements.
ASK Chemicals is proud to present the following papers at the concurrent 10th International Foundry Congress:
- Oct. 25, 2018 at 13:00 h: New generation of self-hardening polyurethane binder systems for mold and core fabrication (Hasan Dağlı, Unal Oray, Hakan Kakaç, Antoni Gieniec, Erdal Çelik (ASK Chemicals))
- Oct. 27, 2018 at 13:40 h: Freedom of creativity - coatings and additives for enhanced casting properties (Hasan Dağlı, Hakan Kakaç, Reinhard Stötzel, Christian Koch (ASK Chemicals))
Join us at our booth at ANKIROS show from October 25 - 27 in hall 3, stand A/B 150.
The ASK Chemicals team is looking forward to meeting you at ANKIROS! See you in Istanbul!