also available in
“NON-FERROUS METALS - 2010”,
which will be held in Krasnoyarsk (RUSSIA) on September 2 - 4, 2010.
Numerous significant events took place within the scope of the First International Congress & Exhibition “Non-Ferrous Metals - 2009”, such as: the 15th International Conference “Aluminium of Siberia”, the 3rd Conference “Metallurgy of non-ferrous and rare metals”, the 5th Symposium “Gold of Siberia”. Krasnoyarsk was a meeting place for the metallurgists from 18 countries of the World, as well as for prominent scientists of global and Russian science involved in the problems of development of non-ferrous industry, preservation of environmental balance and economical subsurface resources management. More than 400 visitors attended the forum during the three days.
Within the scope of the Exhibition the presentations of the participating companies were held. Among them were the suppliers of analytical equipment, the companies producing refractory and thermal insulating materials, automation equipment for metallurgical processes as well as the firms presenting complete industrial circuits for mining metallurgical complex.
BRIEF PROGRAM OF THE CONGRESS & EXHIBITION
I. Section activities. Main subjects:
• Reserve development, mining and mineral resources management
Mineral and raw materials sources
• Metallurgy (including anthropogenic raw materials processing)
Alumina production and aluminium reduction technology
Non-ferrous and rare metals production
Precious metals production
• Casting and metalforming
Casting and secondary processing of non-ferrous metals
• Industrial security and environmental safety
• Manufacturing and power equipment use at non-ferrous metallurgy plants
• Automated process control systems in metallurgy
• Economic development in non-ferrous metallurgy
II. Round-Table Discussions
III. Booths’ Presentations at the Exhibition
- JSC “RUSAL Krasnoyarsk Aluminium Plant”
- JSC “Gulidov Krasnoyarsk Non-Ferrous Metals Plant”
- Siberian Federal University
- Krasnoyarsk Sightseeing
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE CONGRESS & EXHIBITION
• Get “first hand information” on current status and market trends of non-ferrous metallurgy
• Appreciate the urgency of your scientific results
• Exchange opinions on actual industry problems with your colleagues
• Meet hundreds of potential customers and extend customer database
• Take the advantage of unique opportunity to meet Decision-markers
• Give “live” presentation of your products/services
• Receive immediate market/customer feedback to your new products
• Analyze the market
• Promote your brand
• Raw stock and materials
• Tools and equipment
- power production and supply
- forging and foundry/pressing
- pneumatic and hydraulic
- analytical and laboratory
- hydrometallurgical and filtering units
• Automated process control systems
• Equipment maintenance and repair
• Transport and logistics
• Ecology, wastes processing and disposal, labor protection, operational safety
• Consulting, engineering, investment projects
• Scientific investigations and innovative R&D projects
The cost is 115 EUR per 1 sq. m. We propose you to choose the size of a booth: from 8 to 30 sq. m.
On your demand we may provide you with optional exhibition equipment for extra charge.
By popular demand of the Congress & Exhibition participants the organizing committee decided to continue the contest “Industrial Photo”. We kindly invite you to take part in such fascinating event!
There are following nominations:
• Portrait of Metallurgist
• A look at a plant
• Beauty of metal
- Photo resolution not less than 300 dpi;
- Original works;
- Author’s agreement to use his\her works in publishing.
We are waiting for your works till August, 15 inclusive.
All photos for the contest 2009 you may see at our web www.nfmsib.com
Under the conditions of finance, economic and credit instability most companies have to decrease their economic growth rate forced. They do not know if their business partners and rivals are at the game still. However, now you have a great possibility to make yourself known as unconquerable one. You can convince your partners in your ability to growth strategy clear and develop in spite of difficult time. We are sure they are associate your company's name with «stability» if you choose this type of promotion yourself.
We offer you to be a Sponsor of the Congress & Exhibition “Non-Ferrous Metals - 2010”. The Companies-Sponsors are able to advertise their technologies and products in the materials of the Congress and at the Exhibition. If your are interesting in our suggestion.
For more information: www.nfmsib.com