The first seminar of The Alu-Tech Partnership has achieved the desired success. A pool of key companies in the field of die-casting and gravity casting have joined forces to provide services and expertise designed to make foundries more competitive.
The companies of The Alu-Tech Partnership presented their experience throughout the entire die casting process, from the furnace to the finishing device, submitting their technological knowledge and skills.
More than 30 Iranian Companies attended the seminar that took place from 25th to 26thMay 2016 at the Olympic Hotel of Teheran in Iran: the recent lifting of sanctions has made the country an important emerging market with great interest in international trade and investment in several fields, including the Automotive Industry.
The Alu-Tech Partnership Seminar has put great attention on the last technological developments offered to the Automotive Industry and concluded the two days with a focus on the last innovative processes for the production of structural parts.
The speeches of the European Companies have led great updates and feedback for the local companies and created the basis for the development of new business relationships.
THE ALU-TECH PARTNERSHIP
Flexible, reliable and high-performing as aluminium. Every single partner is ready to meet your needs, working in synergy with the others. Now more than ever, efficiency, reliability and performance are no longer based exclusively on machines and systems of excellence, but also on the utmost integration and advanced knowledge of technologies, regulations and processes.
- AED Automation (Dornstadt, Germany) - Spraying systems
- Diesse srl (Ponte San Marco, Italy) – Special casting systems
- Gauss (Capriano del Colle, Italy) – Equipment and automation for gravity die casting
- Italpresse (Capriano del Colle, Italy) – High pressure die casting machines and cells
- Meccanica Pi.Erre (Bedizzole, Italy) - Trimming and finishing of casts and high-pressure die-castings
- StrikoWestofen (Gummersbach, Germany) - Melting and dosing furnaces for the non-ferrous light metal foundry industry
- Vetimec (Calderara di Reno, Italy) - Dies and special components.