Vulcan Engineering Co., Helena, AL USA will be exhibiting our products and services at GIFA in Düsseldorf Germany, June 16-20, 2015. A portion of our booth space will be dedicated to the display of castings and foams from customers who have taken advantage of our Lost Foam systems and equipment. Vulcan is the world leader in Lost Foam Casting systems providing exclusive, leading edge compaction technology. Cast lines are available with Vertical, Horizontal or patented Vector-Flo™ variable vector compaction.
Since 1970 Vulcan Engineering has provided the foundry industry with products and services ranging from Project Management of Green Field projects, Integrated Systems, to proprietary individual purpose-designed robust equipment.
Vulcan booth personnel with real world experience in No-Bake, Green Sand, Lost Foam, Investment Casting, Precision Sand, Robotic Automation, Casting Finishing, and Complete Turnkey Facilities will be available to discuss your desires or needs. We stand ready to evaluate your requirements and suggest proven solutions to create greater efficiency, lower cost and improve productivity in your foundry.
We look forward to greeting you at Booth 16D11 and for the opportunity to allow us to discuss your foundry needs.
Our booth will be dedicated to:
- The latest in Lost Foam Casting lines featuring the latest advancement in compaction technology
- Investment Casting coating systems featuring the latest advancements in control technology
- Robotic automation for material handling and casting cleaning application
- Manipulators featuring the latest in Digital Controls
- The VTS™ machine featuring a tele-operated robot for large casting cut off and grinding
- The Fox® Grinder line of manual and semi-automatic grinding equipment.
- Riser removal Impactors™
- Donovan™ Nobake and flask rollover equipment
- Sand cooling systems