Panel discussion at the 44th FARO Meeting | 10-11 March 2016 - Museo Ferrari, Maranello - Modena, Italy
Electrification of functions – New ways for producing – Innovation and global presence
Join the debate!
On day 1
- Automotive industry by the numbers – The market challenge is technology
- Global Light Vehicles: when will Emerging Markets recover
- Iran: the biggest automotive market in the Middle East
- Business opportunities for Italian and European companies after the end of
- the embargo
- What are the key issues for Automotive suppliers?
- Mobility solutions: electrification of functions; Smart Factory of Industry 4.0
- The state of the competition between Aluminium, Steel, Magnesium, Carbon and → other solutions
- Sustainability and Lightweighting: a must for the sector.
- Electric car: the 100% made in Italy project.
On day 2
Updates and in-depth analysis on:
- Global Economy under Chinese influence
- Commodity Market Trends for 2016
- Price Dynamics
- Risk Management Strategies to protect industrial margin
Meet us at the Museo Ferrari at Maranello... where the public meets Ferrari!
HIGH-LEVEL INDIVIDUAL RELATIONSHIPS
The 44th FARO Meeting is dedicated to Managers and Engineers from OEMs, Material Suppliers, Tier 1 component suppliers, Recycling Companies.
In addition to the FARO Club Partners, CPO, BUYERS, SUPPLY CHAIN DIRECTORS, ENTREPRENEURS and CEO representing companies that produce, process or use non-ferrous metals and steel as well as operators in the energy, food and green-economy sectors.