At our conference, get to know which steel technologies are the best for innovative auto applications and find the optimum steel materials for alternative powertrains such as EVs and HEVs.
Presentations will center around following topics:
• Market trends and outlook, e.g. new steel alloys and EVs
• Lightweight solutions realised through steel
• Optimum steel materials, e.g. processing of stainless steels
• Processing technologies, e.g. forming methods
Leading experts from OEMs such as Opel, Peugeot and General Motors and suppliers such as ThyssenKrupp, Tata and Ruukki Metals will be onsite and engage in discussions of newest developments in steel materials and steel processing.
Attendees will get the chance to network in numerous coffee breaks and panel discussions. Furthermore, interactive workshops on Monday, 18 June 2012 will provide for more in-depth treatment of the following topics:
• Innovative lightweight and steel solutions for passenger cars (IDT GmbH)
• Steel aluminium hybrids – impacts on welding technology (Fronius International GmbH)
• Steel solutions for electromobility (voestalpine & Tata Steel)
Additionally, conference participants can take part in a site visit to the ThyssenKrupp plant in Duisburg.