The current weak phase in the stock is a good opportunity to accumulate this high quality business for the long term.
- DISA India (DIL) promoted by Denmark-based DISA Holdings
- DIL manufactures foundry machinery and parts
- Fortunes linked to industrial growth
- Higher capacity utilisation, automation of foundry and outsourcing key growth drivers
- Steady long term financials
- Weak phase ideal time to accumulate for the long term
DISA India (DIL) is the Indian arm of Denmark-based promoter company DISA Holdings, which owns 74.8% stake and in turn operates under the umbrella of the Norican Group. The latter is home to four leading, globally operating technologies: DISA, Italpresse Gauss (incorporating Italpresse Industrie and Gauss Automazione), StrikoWestofen and Wheelabrator.
DIL is a leading equipment manufacturer with advanced foundry and surface preparation technology. It supplies complete foundry system by integrating international range of moulding machines and sand mixers with proper combination of sand plant equipment.
The company mainly caters to ferrous casting industries, which are used in heavy commercial vehicles and tractors, by providing complete foundry machines and solutions. Wheelabrator division provides shot blasting machines for surface cleaning of castings produced at a foundry.
Source: Madhuchanda Dey, Moneycontrol.com