International Fair for Steel, Non-ferrous Metals, Technologies and Products SteelMET took place from 19th till 21st October 2010 at Expo Silesia in Sosnowiec (Poland).
The event focused on steel and non-ferrous metals - the process of production, processing and distribution.
“The huge advantage of SteelMET over the other fair organizers is a perfect infrastructure, and what is more, a location in the region so significant for the whole branch. It allows to say that SteelMET is not just another branch meeting but the event in which you need to participate”. - Piotr Sikorski, Polish Association of Steel Stockholders.
Main Partner of SteelMET fair is Polish Association of Steel Stockholders.
Following events took place parallel to the SteelMET fair:
- the biggest Polish conference for steel industry – Steel market in Middle-East Europe
- international seminar entitled: Metal coatings protected from corrosion
What distinguishes us from others:
- localization - south of Poland is the place where the steel is produced
- Silesia has a potential of a wide range of purchasers
- Most industrialized region of Poland
- Varied offer for the branch:
- steel and it's distibution
- non-ferrous metals
- technilogy of procesing sheet metal and pipes
- products (metal sheets, pipes, wires and barstocks)
- support of liders of the branch
- wide range of advertisement in Polish media and internet portals for specialists