Im Hohl 13
Telephone +49 (162) 951 1587
Lauds Foundry Equipment GmbH is a technology leader supplying state of the art technology and equipment into the foundry industry. Lauds has been operating in the industry for 18 years, building a track record to prove that our systems are built to withstand the demanding environment of the foundry.
We have a team of specialists who have experience in the running of foundries and also have specialised knowledge on foundry design, detailing in equipment technology, at a level that comes only with years of practical experience. Where others have failed, we have paid attention, ensuring that we develop machines that can stand the test of time.
Originally starting in South Africa, we designed and developed a range of foundry equipment that has enabled us to launch into the global market with confidence. We opened operations in Germany in 2014, moving all IP into Germany with the view to improving a good product range into the best it could possibly be, and we can confidently state that we are achieving this. All our equipment is CE marked. This accreditation has allowed Lauds to focus on market share knowing that each set of systems delivered from our facility in Germany comes with a stamp of German approval and superior engineering.
State of the art technologies have become standard practice when designing our vast range of equipment. Our systems are continuously improving as we take heed of our clients’ requests and implement changes immediately to best suit their requirements. Lauds is focused on being the supplier of choice. We consider every client a long term partner - investing with Lauds is investing in your future.
We provide a complete turnkey solution, keeping all aspects from design, fabrication, installation and commissioning under one roof and all our equipment is covered by a 2-year guarantee period.
• No-Bake Equipment
• Continuous Mixers, 1 – 100TPH
• Specialized Mixers: Mobile, Dual-Head and Three-Arm Variable Height
• Specialized Heavy Duty Shake Outs Built to Suit
• Lauds High-Level Primary Sand Reclamation Rhino Series
• Lauds Low-Level Primary Sand Reclamation
• Lauds Secondary Reclamation (LSR 2.5 – 40TPH)
• Handling Equipment, Storage Hoppers
• Pneumatic Conveying Systems
• Dense Phase Pneumatic Conveying
• Heat Treatment Furnaces
• Drying Ovens for Core and No Bake Moulds
• Waste Management Systems, Green Sand, Cold Box and No-Bake
• Material Handling Equipment
• Dust / Fume Extraction
• Siemens Controls
• ABB Controls
• Customized Solutions
• LFE FSE Core and Mould Blowing Machine Fully Automated from 6 – 120 litre
• LFE 3000 Core and Mould Machine High Speed 6.5 – 35 litre
• LFE Jobbing Machine 1 – 40 litre
• LFE Core Blower Test Bench Lab
• LFE Gassing Systems Amine/C02
• LFE Scrubber Units
• LFE Scrubber Systems
• Complete Machine Refurbishments
• Control Stations
• Fully Automated Sand Preparation and Delivery Systems for Core Shop detail Cold Box and CO2