Dear Foundrymen and Friends, We welcome you to 62nd Indian Foundry Congress, concurrent with IFEX and Cast India Expo Exhibitions on 7-8-9 February, 2014 hosted by the Ahmedabad Chapter on behalf of the Western Region of The Institute of Indian Foundrymen.
After successful events in 1994 and 2010, Team Ahmedabad is geared up once again to give yet another event on grand scale at the prestigious venue " Mahatma Mandir " Gandhinagar,Gujarat . Mahatma Mandir is just 25 kms from Ahmedabad city and the airport.
Gandhinagar, the venue city is the capital of Gujarat. Gujarat a state in western India has, since time immemorial, been renowned for its entrepreneurial spirit. It is this inherent trait that has made Gujarat spearhead the Indian march for global economic superpower status and thus is known as Growth Engine of India.
Gujarat is the first state in India having an export policy and is also planning to increase the export share to 35% of India's total share by 2020.
Design of the Mahatma Mandir Convention cum Exhibition Centre has been inspired from and reflects the life and philosophy of the Father of the Nation- Mahatma Gandhi; reflecting the prosperity of Gujarat . Mahatma Mandir is one of the biggest convention centre of India.
The Convention Center and Exhibition Halls are designed to meet with the requirements for organizing Global Meets, Conventions, Seminars, Conferences, Exhibitions of both national and international level with the state of art facilities, making Mahatma Mandir an apt venue for 62nd Indian Foundry Congress,IFEX and Cast India Expo.
Key Reasons To Attend
- World's largest foundry conference.
- Networking with international delegates from casting industry.
- Business opportunities for big, small & medium enterprises.
- Knowledge sharing & interactive sessions with industry experts.
- Large scale expo for all types of foundries and suppliers.
- Career opportunities for the students.
- Unforgettable hospitality.
- Panel discussions on Techno-Commercial issues
- Case studies.
- Listen world’s top class speakers live through webinars.
- Special Sessions of leading casting buyers from India and foreign countries.
Who Should Attend ?
- a. Foundry men , technicians and management persons.
- b. Suppliers of foundry raw materials , equipment manufacturer and service providers.
- c. Casting buyers and representative from supply chain companies.
- d. Analysts and Consultants.
- e. Foreign investors seeking logistic partnership with Indian Foundries.
- f. Students to explore job opportunities.
IFEX – 2014
The 10th International Exhibition on Foundry Technology, Equipment and Materials will be held simultaneously with the India Foundry Congress. Here, the Indian as well as International companies can exhibit the latest Foundry Technology, Equipment and Materials on a very large scale. Because of this exhibition every foundry irrespective of its size, is updated with the most recent technological trend existing in the sector of foundry technology.
Cast India Expo
This venture is to create a brand image of Indian Foundries at national and international levels. Senior teams of supply chain management from various sectors like Automobiles, Tractors, Pumps, Compressors, Chemical, Textile and General Engineering industries are being invited from all over India and abroad. This "Expo" should help small and medium size foundries in a big way. Special stall rental rates have been worked out to suit all budgets.
Subodh Panchal , Chairman, Organizing Committee
Jagat shah, Vice chairman
Amish Panchal, Hony sec. Organizing Secretary
Mukund Shah, Hony treasurer
Vikram Doshi, Jt Hony Sec
62nd Indian Foundry Congress
46/A ,Phase-1, GIDC, Near Kiran Bus Stop, Vatva, Ahmedabad – 382445, INDIA,
Phone: +91-79-4022 0550, 2583 0222
Fax: +91-79-4022 0555
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Institute of Indian Foundrymen,
Ahmedabad Chapter (W.R.),
The Korner Building, 3rd Floor,
Satellite Road, (S.M. Road),
Ahmedabad - 380015 INDIA.
335 RAJDANGA MAIN ROAD, EAST KOLKATA TOWNSHIP,
KOLKATA 700 107, INDIA.
Technical Paper Selection Committee
M.R. Shah ( Chairman)
Email : email@example.com
IFEX 2014 and Cast India Expo
Koelnmesse YA Tradefair Pvt. Ltd.