Due to the current worldwide Covid-19 situation and the associated mobility restrictions, we would like to point out a date in 2022 today.
The anniversary event of the 70th Indian Foundry Congress & IFEX will take place from January 20th to 22nd, 2022 in Mumbai under the motto “Business Beyond Boundaries”. The organizers already have registrations and reservations from well-known personalities and companies from India and all over the world.
We keep our fingers crossed for the organizers that, thanks to a positive pandemic development and global vaccinations, an event can be held in a year that enables a risk-free personal meeting.
About 70th Indian Foundry Congress and IFEX 2022 at Mumbai from 20-22 January 2022.
Theme : Business Beyond Boundaries.
Venue : Bombay Exhibition Centre (NESCO), Goregaon Express way ,Mumbai.
The Institute of Indian Foundrymen (IIF) an apex body of Indian Foundry Industry has a common objective to promote and develop the foundry industry and assist the growth. IIF was set up in 1950 to promote education, research, training and development to Indian Foundrymen and to serve as a nodal point of reference between the customers and suppliers of the Indian foundry industry on a global scale.
India has emerged as a preferred casting sourcing hub in recent years. With its large pool of scientific and technical manpower is paused to meet global requirements. India also offer opportunities for reputed international brands for foundry raw
materials and equipment manufacturers.
Largest foundry conference and exhibition organized by the Institute of Indian Foundrymen. Ideal opportunity for Indian & Foreign castings buyers, suppliers, technical presentations and one to one meetings.
Features of the event:
• Honest efforts to give value for money to everyone.
• Largest exhibition with 300+ exhibitors , about 10,000 visitors.
• 1500+ registered delegates for conference.
• Focused panel discussions on Techno Commercial matters, by World Class CFOs
• Foundry Technica – an unique reference volume for delegates (Maintenance, Machining, Management, Costing etc ). Advertisers should not miss.
• Meetings with leading castings buyers from India, Europe and USA.
• Platform to find partners for marketing, collaborations and joint ventures.
• Gala Evenings with entertainment.
• Event is organised after 25 years at Mumbai - The Financial Capital of India.
• Budget to luxury accommodation is available within 2-3 kms from venue.
Exhibitors, Delegates, Speakers, Sponsors, Advertisers
For more details please contact :-
Shyamal Aroskar (Secretariat) : admin(at)ifcindia2022.com
Subodh Panchal (Chairman) : chairman(at)ifcindia2022.com
Suresh Chavan (Honorary Secretary) : sureshchavan.surabhi(at)gmail.com