during February 04-07,2012
Metal & Steel exhibition as an 'extremely useful' source of purchasing information than any other.
- The Event will feature products and technologies from the world over, allowing you to See What's New: Metal & Steel Exhibition is a recognized launch-pad for new products
Major segments of the exhibition:
- Ferrous industry: manufacture and products of the ferrous industry (billets, long products, flats, tubes and pipes).
- Non-ferrous industry: manufacture and products of the non-ferrous industry
- Special steels and alloys: manufacture and products (long products, flats and tubes).
- Equipment and technologies for warehouses and steel service centers.
- Warehouses and stocks in steel industry and metal and steel trading
- High conversion products for construction: coated sheets, bent shapes, steel structures etc.
- Wires mesh products, steel ropes, netting, fasteners etc.
- Equipment and technologies for steel and mining industries.
- Ferrous and non-ferrous scrap collecting and recycling.
- Sheet metal and long products processing: cutting, shaping, bending, and welding.
- Refractory materials, technical ceramics for the steel industry and foundry
- Welding materials, equipment and technologies.