Lindberg/MPH announced the shipment of an electric immersion aluminum holding furnace for a leader in the automotive parts industry to maintain aluminum at the required temperature for die casting. The aluminum holding capacity of the furnace is 2400 lbs.
This furnace utilizes Lindberg/MPH patented board lining and high efficiency immersion tubes/heaters. Dual air-over-oil lifting tanks insure smooth opening and closing of the fill well cover. A cast fill well was added to the furnace shell using a castable virtually inert to aluminum. A pneumatically lifted, insulated center chamber cover saves energy and a multi-colored stack light indicates molten metal level. A safety disconnect switch to de-energize power to the heating elements was also included.
"At Lindberg/MPH many of our customers have been working with us for several years. The quality of our equipment and customer service keeps customers coming back to us again and again." Andrew Paul, Sales Representative.
Unique features of this aluminum holding furnace include:
• Rugged steel plate furnace construction
• Lindberg/MPH patented board lining
• Castable inert to aluminum
• Immersion heating elements and Sailon protection tubes
• Air-over-oil pneumatic fill well cover
• Pneumatic center chamber cover
• Multicolored stack indicating light
• Drain Tap
• Safety Disconnect