Global and national supplier companies of the steel and foundry Industry will be exhibiting:
- Integrated Plant Machinery & Equipment
- Rolling Mill Equipment
- Metal Loading Systems
- Arc and Induction Furnaces
- Industrial Furnaces
- Casting Machinery
- Sand Preparation Plants and Core Machines
- Surface Cleaning Machinery and Materials
- Raw Materials and Consumables
- Refractory Materials
- Test and Analysis Instruments
Plus many more solutions for steel and casting production. Worldwide trade and investments are continuing to grow the Eurasian Region’s Steel and Foundry Industries!
1. ANKIROS 2016 - 13th International Iron-Steel And Foundry Technology, Machinery and Products Trade Fair, creating a tremendous impression on the metallurgy industry, will be organized with concurrent ANNOFER 2016 - 12th International Non-Ferrous Metals Technology, Machinery and Products Trade Fair and TURKCAST 2016 - 7th Foundry Products Trade Fair by Hannover Messe Ankiros Fuarcılık A.Ş at Tüyap Congress Center, Büyükçekmece, İstanbul on September 29, 30 and October 1. The event trio keeps growing since 1992 with the precious support of professional exhibitors and visitors coming from all around the world.
2. Special Halls Made Only for Steel Producers - Portal to the Global Steel Industry for Customers and Traders
Hall 8 and 9are dedicated to the latest product innovations and technologies, alternatives you needed the most and numerous business opportunities and will be the meeting point of the foremost steel producers of Turkey and global suppliers of the steel industry.
3. The Heart of Turkish Casting Industry Skips a Beat at Concurrent TURKCAST Fair!
Turkish foundries are coming together with national and international casting buyers at hall 7. This hall is a special display for Turkish casting suppliers and will be the only platform for Turkish foundries to showcase their great impact on the world.
4. Turkey, a Global Player in Metallurgy Industry!
Over the past 10 years, Turkish foundry industry has experienced strong growth from industrial investments and its deep technical knowledge has driven strong innovation in the processes of design, prototyping and final product. Turkey’s foundry industry ranks now number 12 worldwide and has risen to the 3rd place in Europe, with a commitment to ongoing development and progress.
5. Applications Continue Rapidly!
On account of the profound interest of national and international exhibitors, over 75% of the stands have already been sold. If you want to be a part of this great gathering, book your stand before it’s too late.
6. Discussion on all aspects of metallurgy industry goes on on Concurrent Congresses!
For taking a closer look into the complexion, common problems and the latest technologies of the sector, participate in the concurrent congresses such as “18th International Metallurgy Materials Congress” by UCTEA Chamber of Metallurgical Eng. and “8th International Foundry Congress” by Tüdöksad Academy.
7. The Event trio is Consistantly Growing in Every Edition!
ANKIROS/ANNOFER/TURKCAST trade Fairs, are expected to showcase more than 1000 exhibitors on 21.500 m2 stand space in 2016 and in 2018 the shows will continue to be one of the glorious events of global metallurgy industry. Following the trio of ANKIROS/ANNOFER/TURKCAST 2016, 2018 edition will proudly keep providing unique opportunities and be the greatest sectro event in Eurasia .
8. Follow Us on Social Media, Don’t Miss The Updates!