STUDY ONLINE - MASTER PROGRAMME
Developed byThe School of Engineering, the foundry industry, the Swedish Foundry Association and RISE SWECAST.
After the studies, you will be highly skilled and valued in various areas such as product development,
purchasing and quality departments at the foundries and end users of cast components. Your degree allows
you also for a research career at institutions and/or universities.
PROGRAMME SHORT FACTS
- Online courses, studied half-time, give opportunities to combine studies with work and to study wherever you live.
- Access video lectures online and interact continuously with teachers and students via discussion forum and e-Meetings.
- Intended for both professionals and students coming straight from university who want to specialize in cast materials and processes.
- Highly skilled and experienced scientists as teachers from academia/research institutes and related industries.
- Continuous and direct contact with related industries throughout the program, where industry-relevant challenges are prioritized.
“Sharing experiences and ideas with other people was just as important as new theorical knowledge.”
The programme is run by Jönköping University with the Task to strengthen Sweden’s competitiveness and ability to create value in the foundry Industry.
<link https: ju.se mam external-link-new-window internal link in current>