IMF is rated as the largest worldwide Company among the foundry equipment suppliers, therefore consider strategic his participation to the international exhibition METALCHINA 2015 in Shanghai, being the most important exhibition in ASIA in the foundry sector.
In an area of more than 200 sqm in Hall 1, booth N01, IMF will exhibit the most recent and modern equipment representing the different IMF Divisions. IMF expects to have many visits of Customers from China and from many other Countries as in 2014 (more than 200 visits filed), considering the IMF Group leading position on the global market.
Founded in 1972, IMF is now and international Group engaging approx. 500 peoples, in five Production Units located in strategic Countries, i.e. Italy, Czech Republic, China, Brazil, France and in three Representative Offices in Russia, India and USA, which can assure a big production capacity and rapid answers to the Customers, thanks also to the After Sale Service organization. Furthermore a large net of qualified Agents in more than forty countries strengthen the presence of IMF and helps in assisting the Customers worldwide.
IMF has based his success mainly in three strategic elements: the acquired know-how, the professionalism of the employees and the important innovation capability. The big number of IMF references all over the world is the result of a high production quality and of a qualified service performed.
In particular the foundry equipment sector is the core business of IMF, including a full range of products: stand-alone machines up to complete foundries on turn-key basis for the production of a many kinds of castings. The projects are developed inside the Group by a team of experts, capable to follow the projects up to the starting of production.
The Chinese Production Unit, IMF Tianjin, is based in Tianjin city, excellent and strategic position for performing all the activities and support required in China and in other Asian Markets. Since 2008 the IMF Tianjin activity and the business volume have increased successfully every year, thanks to the high quality level of the machines manufactured and installed by the well skilled IMF team. IMF Tianjin can provide also spare parts support and turn-key service for the plants and machine installed both in China and in the neighboring Countries.
Thanks also to the acquisitions of Banfi and Foundry Automation, IMF Group nowadays is composed of five Divisions and can propose to the Customers a wide range of products including:
- Foundry Equipment Division including: continuous mixers, roll-overs, fast loops, coating systems, core setting lines and closing lines, shake-outs, tele-manipulators, mechanical and thermal reclamation systems, pneumatic transports.
- Core shooting Machines Division including: core shooting machines for cold-box, hot box and croning processes, preparation plants for core sand, robotized centers for the production of complete core packages with high automation level, most suitable for the big series production for the automotive sector.
- Shot-Blasting Machines Division including: shot-blasting, shot peening, dry-pickling machines for the treatment of metallic surfaces for the foundry and also for different industrial sectors.
- Pipe Handling Division including: pipe finishing lines for application in different sectors and also for use in the OCTG (Oil Country Tubular Goods) field in compliance with the Specifications API 5CT Rev. 9 (American Petroleum Institute) and Gost (Russian standards for oil and gas industry) for the Russian market.
- Bulk handling Division including: conveyor belts for loose material and packages, turn-key handling plants for any type of material for application mainly in iron metallurgy, chemistry, construction of big structures, energy and waste treatment fields.
Contact: Giorgio Pizzetti – Area Sales Manager,
IMF Luino, Italy ph. +39 0332 542424 firstname.lastname@example.org - www.imf.it
IMF Tianjin, PRC ph. +86 22 5838 8338 email@example.com