Inductotherm Group is pleased to announce its participation at the forthcoming Metallurgy Litmash /Tube Russia 2014 Exhibition taking place at the Expocentre, Krasnaya Presnya in Moscow from 3rd to 6th June, 2014.
Located on stand 7-5 B15, Inductotherm Group personnel based in Russia and in the UK will be available to discuss all your induction melting, holding and pouring requirements.
Product Managers with in-depth knowledge of the complete range of equipment from the Inductotherm Group and Consarc vacuum melting and treatment furnaces, will also be available to discuss specific applications with you. There will also be video presentations of the above.
Applications served include:
- Charge Preparation
- Furnace Charging Systems
- Induction melting furnaces from 1kg to 100 Tonnes.
- Induction melting power units from 5kW upto 30,000kW
- Pouring furnaces for automatic molding lines.
- Vacuum melting furnaces for casting and alloy production.
- Vacuum heat treatment and brazing furnaces.
We look forward to welcoming you to our stand at Metallurgy /Litmash /Tube Russia this year