16th International Exhibition on Foundry Technology, Equipment, Supplies and Services & 11th Cast India Expo concurrent with 68th Indian Foundry Congress will be an excellent platform for the Indian as well as overseas companies to showcase their state-of-the art technologies and services being offered to this vibrant industry to get exposed to new business opportunities.
IFEX over the years has emerged as the most important platform for the foundry industry of the Indian Sub-Continent. IFEX with its rotational policy to organize the fair in different zones of India (North, South, East & West) on a pre-defined cycle helps its exhibitors to reach their potential customers from all over the country.
Building brand INDIA as a global sourcing destination for Castings
Cast India Expo organized concurrent to IFEX with exhibitors from across the country, who displayed their latest and innovative castings were very much satisfied with the outcome of these shows which was witnessed by leading casting buyers from India and abroad. With the success of the previous 10 editions we have taken the initiative to organize the 11th edition, Cast India Expo 2020 concurrent to IFEX 2020, 68th Indian Foundry Congress. The presence of these casting manufacturers as exhibitors in the same venue will provide a ready customer base for Indian and International Suppliers.
- 2ⁿ largest producer of castings in the world and has ambitious growth plans with new capacities being added at rapid pace
- The Indian foundry industry is producing anestimated 12 MT of various grades of castings as per international standards
- There are approx. 4500 units out of which 85% can be classified as small scale units, 10% as medium, and 5% as large scale units
- Foundry Industry has a turnover of approx 15 billion USD, with exports of approx. 2 billion USD
- India's casting industry is expected to reach 19.2 billion USD in 2020
- The healthy growth of exports – approx 25% - 30% year on year