Sponsored by China Foundry Association, co-Sponsored by Metallurgical Council of CCPIT and Industrial Furnace Institution of CMES, Metal+Metallurgy (Thailand) 2019 will make its debut from Sep. 18-20, 2019 at BITEC, Bangkok, Thailand. It will be held concurrently with other themed exhibitions, including Thailand International Smart Manufacturing Exhibition 2019, International Tube & Wire Southeast Asia (Bangkok, Thailand) 2019, International Trade Fair for the Plastics and Rubber Industries 2019 and the 7th International Packaging and Printing Exhibition for Asia at the same venue.
About the exhibition
There are 5 major themes of the Metal+Metallurgy Thailand exhibition: Foundry, Die-casting, Metallurgy, Industrial Furnace and Intelligent Manufacturing. The exhibition is aiming to create a professional event in the field of metal processing and intelligent manufacturing in Southeast Asia. During the exhibition, there will be a series of forums, technology release and promotion, China-Thailand entrepreneur’s communication, Casting Sourcing Fair and other attractive supporting activities, which will attract exhibitors and trade visitors from Thailand and neighboring countries and even the entire Southeast Asia.
With the coordinated development of the global foundry industry, and with "Belt and Road" initiative, it’s time to carry out cooperation with Southeast Asian countries. The steady development of Southeast Asian countries and huge investment potential give rise to the potential demand of metal industry. Based on Southeast Asia, taking advantage of the opportunity of Thailand industry 4.0, Metal+Metallurgy Thailand will play its comparative advantage to build a comprehensive trade platform for all aspects of metal industry, and achieve win-win cooperation.
- Organizing advantages: with more than 30 years of industry exhibition experiences, the organizer has a good understanding of the industry development and has rich industry resources, with a professional team as well as supports of industry organizations and media at home and abroad.
- Based on Southeast Asia and face to the global market.
- Attract a large number of international visitors. Especially Southeast Asia and the entire Asia-Pacific.
- Focus on 5 major themes of foundry, die casting, metallurgy, industrial furnace and intelligent manufacturing; high-end casting products and foundry suppliers demonstrate the complete industry chain.
- Highlighted by a series of supporting activities.
- Match making programs.
For more information, please contact: