After the successful premiere of the EUROGUSS Talent Award 2020, we are again looking for the best young talents in 2022. Bachelor's and Master's theses that relate to an innovation, improvement or new applications in die casting along with its entire value chain will be honored.
The submitted abstracts will be evaluated and screened by a top-class international jury consisting of representatives from industry and research.
The presentation of the EUROGUSS Young Talent Awards takes place during the EUROGUSS 2022 in Nuremberg. The winners have the opportunity to present their work to interested trade visitors at the EUROGUSS trade fair forum.
Why is it worth participating?
- Win attractive cash and non-cash prizes
- Present your work in front of a professional audience at EUROGUSS 2022
- Receive valuable feedback from a top-class jury
- Make new contacts and build a network for your professional future
- Free participation and invitation to EUROGUSS 2022
How can you participate?
All Bachelor or Master graduates who have completed their work in the last 1.5 years (January 2020) can participate.
The work should relate to innovations, improvements or new applications in die casting. New impulses with an impact on the foundry industry, e.g. from the fields of artificial intelligence, Industry 4.0, software or sustainability, are explicitly desired. Thus, students of non-foundry-related courses of study are explicitly invited.
Theses must be submitted via the application form no later than October 31, 2021. Please use this template for the abstract.
Eligibility requires a letter of recommendation from a university, college, research institution or company that supervised the work and approval to publish the work.
What do the five best submitters receive?
- Invitation to present the work at EUROGUSS 2022
- Payment of travel expenses (including flight, if applicable) and overnight accommodation on site in Nuremberg
- Publication of a technical article about the final paper
The winners of the EUROGUSS Talent Award will additionally receive:
- 1st place: 1.500,- EUR
- 2nd place: 750 EUR
- 3rd place: 500 EUR
In addition, the EUROGUSS Talent Audience Award will be awarded by the visitors of EUROGUSS. The winner will receive:
- iPad (32 GB) incl. Apple Pencil
For more Information please vist: www.euroguss.de