AUDI, GEELY and MAGNA together with DGS, Kurtz, Guangdong Hongtu, Kobelco, Sapa, Novelis, Strikowestofen, JSC and Voestalpine are going to present their newest lightweight achievements and competences at the up-coming Asia Automotive Lightweight Procurement Symposium, which will take place from the 6th – 8th of July 2015 at the Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel in Shanghai.
A long list of International as well as national automotive lightweight executives have already signed up for the 2nd Automotive Lightweight Procurement Symposium. Beside a row of exiting speeches focused on the topic Automotive Lightweighting, supply chain and procurement management, the symposium is also an ideal location to interchange with executives from many leading OEMs and suppliers from all over the world.
The symposium is held in the days leading up to the Aluminium China and China Diecasting shows, both taking place at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre which is located next to the symposium venue, Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel.
- Mr. Frank VENIER – Strategy and Innovation – Lightweight Design Centre – Audi AG [Keynote]
- Dr. Gerhard KRACHLER - Director Advanced Development & Product Strategy – MAGNA STEYR Fahrzeugtechnik AG & Co KG
- Mr. Christian JURICEK – Manager R&D Europe – MAGNA COSMA International
- Mr. Peter BERNSCHER – Member Of The Board & Director Automotive Body Parts – Voestalpine AG
- Mr. Andreas MUELLER – CEO – DGS Druckguss Systeme AG
- Mr. Li WAN – Vice President – Guangdong Hongtu Technology (Holdings) Co., Ltd
- Mr. Lothar HARTMANN – Managing Director Foundry Machines & Trimming Presses – Kurtz GmbH
- Mr. Jochen SIEBERT – Managing Partner – JSC Automotive Consulting Co. Ltd. [Keynote]
- Mr. Rudolf RIEDEL – Group Managing Director – StrikoWestofen GmbH
- Mr. James LIU – Managing Director & Vice President of Asia Auto Sales – Novelis China
- Dr. Jin HOU – General Manager – Sapa Technology Asia
- Mr. Yoshikazu MUKAI – Executive Vice President & Technical Specialist – Kobelco Automotive Aluminium Rolled Products (China) Co,.Ltd – Shanghai Branch
- Prof. Fei XIONG – Chief Engineer & Director of Auto Lightweight Department – Geely [Keynote]
- Statistics of participants: 47% Executives, 41% Managers, 12% Experts / 44% Europe, 6% NAFTA, 50% Asia
- Exhibitors are Kurtz, Novelis, Idra, StikoWestofen, DGS Druckguss
- Number of executive speakers - 18+
- Presentation (40 - 55 min) languages - Chinese & English (Simultaneous interpreting)
- Three reception parties included
For further information and registration visit: http://www.alumag.cc/asia-2015-symposium/
Mr. Jost GAERTNER, Managing Partner - AluMag, Tel.: +49 2373 929492, j.gaertner(at)alumag.de
Ms. Ying Zhou. Project Coordinator Japan & China - AluMag, Tel.: +49 172 6415876, y.zhou(at)alumag.de