For the sustainable development of die casting industry in China, the “China International Die Casting Congress & CEO Forum” will be held every two years, sponsored by China Foundry Association (CFA). The congress will present analysis on the global die casting industry development and the development trend of downstream industry, discuss the advanced die casting technology, and international trade and business talk, CEO dialogue will also be held. The aim is to provide a high-level platform for the world participants to look into the future of the die casting industry, obtain business information, as well as meet with friends.
The first session will be held on Oct. 18-21, Jiaxing City, Zhejiang Province. The session will feature an opening ceremony, main session and technical seminars, CEO forum and plants visit. The topics of technical seminars include equipment and automation, alloy and melting, die-casting process and mold making.
- The Status and Development Trend of Chinese Die Casting Industry: Mr. Ding Wenjiang, academician of Chinese Academy of Engineering and professor of Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
- The Present Situation of North American Die Casting Industry and Cooperation Opportunities with China: Mr. Beau Glim, Expert of North American Die Casting Association.
- Energy-saving Technology Application and Sustainable Development of Automobile Industry: Mr. Tong Guodong, FAW Group Corporation Senior Specialist, Deputy Chief Engineer of FAW Foundry Co., Ltd.
- Challenges and Opportunities with Die Casting Industry: Mr. Anil K. Sachdev, Research Fellow and Lab Group Manager in the Chemical and Materials Systems Lab at the GM R&D Center.
- The International Management Standards and Risk Awareness of Chinese Die Casting Enterprises: Mr. Zhang Jing, Deputy General Manager of Guangdong Wencan Die Casting Co., Ltd. Part-time professor of South China University of Technology.
- The Intelligent Trend of Chinese Die Casting Industry: Mr. S.S. Liu, Founder of L.K. Group, Chairman of Hong Kong Foundry Association.
- High Vacuum Die-casting Process: Mr. Xiong Shoumei, Vice president of CFA, Professor of Tsinghua University.
For more information, please visit: http://www.cfadcc.com/