A Comparison of Low Pressure vs. Counter Pressure Casting
To all Tier1 suppliers: Counter Pressure is not the only proven process to cast high-quality parts. With Low Pressure you can achieve at least equal quality while saving money for your OEMs at the same time!
Both processes are not as different from each other as one might think at first: the filling of the mold happens at the same differential pressure in both processes!
Optimize your foundry and don’t miss the chance to save a lot of money!
What you learn in this webinar:
- The key factors for a successful casting process!
- How to generate less power consumption!
- How to get a great CO2 foot print!
- How to increase your output!
You should definitely attend this webinar when:
- you have a current enquiry for the production of a casting
- you think about investing in a new casting machine
- you look for decreasing your power consumption
- you want to lower CO2 emissions now
- you want to get a 2-6 % higher OEE of your casting line
- you want to hear about hard facts and confirmed casting results
- you love numbers because you get insights into lifetime costs
- you want to learn about less maintenance in total and especially for the mould
- you are interested to meet the heart of Low Pressure Casting
- you want to know more about Low Pressure Casting advantages