24-26 September, 2008, Kielce (Poland)
Article also available in
We invite you to the leading founding fair in Central-Eastern Europe.
MINISTRY OF ECONOMY
The METAL fair is the largest fair event in Poland devoted to the founding industry and one of the leading events of this kind in Europe.
- 345 companies from 25 countries, over half of them foreign companies or their trade representatives in Poland
- 3.500 sqm net of exhibition space rented
- over 100 machines and appliances used in founding displayed on the stands
- over 90% of last year's exhibitors have confirmed that they will be taking part in the next fair
Visitors and guests at the fair:
- over 2.700 registered specialists or industry journalists from 20 countries, amongst foreign guests the most numerous were from the Ukraine, Russia, the Czech Republic and Germany
- over 90% of the visitors were the directors of foundries, or heads of production, marketing and project offices, every year we host delegations of company directors, including from Byelorussia, the Ukraine and Russia.
The fair's prestige:
Kielce's METAL fair belongs to UFI – The Global Association of the Exhibition Industry, which unites the most prestigious fair events in the world. Membership of UFI confirms the international status of our exhibition, testifies to the high standard of organisation and good promotion of the event and guarantees the presence of exhibitors and visitors from the whole world.
The METAL brand is built based on the satisfaction of our clients. They point to the high standard of services delivered and most importantly – the reasonable prices.
IT IS WORTH BEING HERE, IMPORTANT CHANGES AND LARGE INVESMENTS ARE DISCUSSED AT OUR FAIRS!
At the fair are presented amongst others:
1. Design and production of foundry equipment
2. Moulding and core-making machines
3. Moulding materials, sand, bentonite, binders
4. Equipment for moulding sand preparation, reclamation of quarzsand
5. Auxiliary materials for foundry practice, foundry ceramics
6. Scrap-metal and waste material of metals
7. Die-casting machines
8. Computer-aided design of castings and foundry processes
9. Quality assurance of foundry processes and castings
10. Refractories materials for foundry practice
11. Melting of casting alloys, furnaces and charge materials
12. Machines and equipment for pouring
13. Castings made in iron, steel, non-ferrous metals and air heater shoes / forgings (for power, ship, automobile and mining industry)
14. Art castings
15. Equipment and materials for cleaning, welding, and finishing (the surface) of castings
16. Welding and cutting
17. Heat treatment of castings, furnaces and materials
18. Transport and storing
19. Measurement Technique and material testing
20. Control and regulation technique, automation of the processes
21. Environmental protection, minimising of the wastes
22. Industrial safety and hygiene at work, protective equipment and machines
23. Tools, machine tools
24. Organisations, institutions, fairs and branch magazines
- galvanic coatings
- technical gases,
- equipment and materials for patternmaking
- metallic charge materials
For more information see here.