On 21 and 22 February 2011 the 11th OEA International Aluminium Recycling Congress was held at the Hilton Hotel in Vienna.
Aim of the Congress was to show economic, technical and political developments in the field of aluminium recycling in Europe and the rest of the world. Two days with top class presentations are expecting the visitor. Presentations include
- Welcome Address
Roberta Niboli, Raffmetal, Italy
Tadeu Nardocci, Novelis, Switzerland
- Ressource Efficiency – The Solution for Europes Raw Material Shortage?
Reinhard Bütikofer, Member of the European Parliament
- The present and future EU Policy and its Impact on the Aluminium Recycling Industry
Guy Thiran, Eurometaux, Belgium
- Urban Mining – Opportunity to further close the Aluminium Loop?
Stefan Glimm, German Aluminium Association (GDA) and European Aluminium Foil Association (EAFA), Germany
- Perspectives of Aluminium Recycling in Europe in the next Decade
Günter Kirchner, OEA, Germany
- Improved international Communication of Aluminium Recycling
Marlen Bertram, International Aluminium Institute (IAI), Germany
- Metals pro Climate – Pace-Setter for Resource Efficiency and Climate Protection
Martin Kneer, WirtschaftsVereinigung Metalle, Germany
- The Future of Aluminium Recycling in the USA
- Recycling in Middle and Eastern Europe
Lubomir Lepen, Trimet Prag, Czech Republic
- Aluminium Recycling in Switzerland – A model for Europe?
Jürg Gerber, Switzerland
- Bench Remelt Plant for HAI Romania, Automated Billet Production Dross – Quo Vadis
Franz Niedermair, Hertwich Engineering GmbH, Austria
- New Expert System for improved Processing in the non-ferrous Metal Sector
Christian Windhövel, ALTEC GmbH, Air Liquide Technology
Center North & Central Europe; Dietmar Wieck, Air Liquide Deutschland GmbH, Germany
- The Contribution of modern Recycling Technology to more recycled Aluminium
Michael Schwalbe, Ingenieurbüro FMS, Germany
- REALCAR Project: Sustainable Aluminium Automotive Body Sheet
Adrian Tautscher, Jaguar Land Rover, Great Britain
- Modern Car Technology and its Impact on Aluminium Demand
Dr. Christoph Haberling, Audi AG, Germany
- The Reason for recycled Aluminium in Flat TV’s – The Philips Econova Case
Tom Devoldere, Philips Consumer Lifestyle, Belgium
There will be a simultaneous translation of the presentations in English and German.
For more information: http://www.oea-alurecycling.org/index.php