30/3/22, 1:00 PM - 30/3/22, 5:30 PM (Asia/Singapore)
This virtual conference is jointly organised by MAGMA Singapore, voestalpine, Chem-Trend, Frech Asia and SIGMASOFT® Singapore via GoToWebinar.
Join us on March 30th, Wednesday, 1PM to 5:30PM SGT should you be interested in the following topics:
- How design and simulation make additive manufacturing a success solution?
- Discover Micro Spray Technology and understand how it can significantly increase the productivity by reducing scrap rates and produce better part quality
- Evaluate and optimize the cooling system through HPDC process simulation
- How to achieve longer tool life through advanced technology?
- How to reduce energy consumption and die lubricant consumption?
- What are the failure mechanisms of HPDC dies and how to overcome it?
- Learn the optimal combination of steel, heat treatment, surface treatment & coating in die casting industry
- How to virtually predict and optimize the cycle time?
- Learn the temperature control effectiveness - conformal cooling vs. conventional cooling
- How to optimize mould materials and select the best location of cooling channel?
- Learn the Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) in relation to efficient die temperature control
Additive Manufacturing Solutions l Micro Spray Technology l HERATM Technology l ABP l Die Life Optimization l Digital Twin in Die Casting l Heat Balance l Thermal Fatigue Cracks l Die Casting Simulation l Vacuum Hardening l Cooling System Optimisation l Tool Design l Tempering System l Cycle Time Optimization l Mould Material Selection l Surface Defects l Shrinkage Porosity l Plastic Injection Moulding l Performance Testing l Conformal Cooling
Who Should Attend?
Technical & Production Management, Technical Advisor, Molding & Tooling Manufacturer, Product & Mold Designer, Process Manager/Engineer, CAD/CAE Specialist, QA/QC
Program & Speakers:
13:00 - 13:05 Welcome Remarks
13:05 - 13:55 Additive Manufacturing Solution for HPDC Dies by Mr. David Wang, Managing Director, voestalpine Technology Institute (Asia)
13:55 - 14:45 Micro Spray - Properties and Advantages of HERATM Technology by Mr. John Belyk, Global BD Director & Mr. Jaruyos Lertsuwannaroj, Regional Die Casting Sales Manager, Chem-Trend
14:45 - 15:35 HPDC Virtual Temperature Control Optimization by Ms. Luciana Stuewe, Technical Director, MAGMA Engineering Asia-Pacific
15:35 - 16:25 Optimization of Die Life for HPDC Dies by Mr. Jason Ye, Technical Director, voestalpine High Performance Metals Pacific
16:25 - 17:15 The Way to Efficient Mould Temperature Control by Mr. Rene Hordijk, Managing Director, Frech Asia
17:15 - 17:30 Mould Materials and Cooling System Optimisation for Plastic Moulding with SIGMASOFT ® by Mr. Vimalanand Devadass, Technical Manager, SIGMASOFT ® Singapore