The Organizing Committee takes great pleasure to invite authors to the 19th International Foundrymen Conference. Official languages of the Conference will be English and Croatian.
Due to the current situation related to COVID-19, this Conference will be held in hybrid mode, meaning that both onsite and online participation will be welcome.
The Conference will be held at the University of Split Faculty of Chemistry and Technology, Ruđera Boškovića 35, 21000 Split, Croatia.
- Innovation in Foundries
- Computer-aided Design and Rapid Prototyping
- Advanced Casting Technologies
- Mould and Core Materials and Binders
- Control of Nucleation
- Solidification and Microstructure
- Casting Properties and Service Performance
- Energy and Environment Control
- Materials Testing Methods
Call for Papers
Extended full-length paper submission: Paper template
Submission: May 2nd, 2021
The author is free to express the intention about the mode of presentation (oral or poster mode). Programme Committee restrains the right to recommend the papers for oral presentation and poster section.
- Notification of the paper acceptance: June 4th, 2021
- Second announcement and program: June 7th, 2021