The new ASK Chemicals LFSPAC is a specially formulated binder, coating and additive package that allows foundries to comply with stricter formaldehyde limits without investing in dedicated emission control systems and without sacrificing performance and efficiency.
The advantages at a glance:
- No investment in secondary measures such as scrubber or exhaust after-treatment required
- Reduction of formaldehyde emissions by more than 70 %
- Reduction of smoke, odors and other emissions
- Maintenance of or improvement in the casting component quality
- Possible reduction of the amount of binder and additive
Would you like to learn more about LFSPAC? Then visit us at https://www.ask-chemicals.com/foundry-products/products/lfspac