Highlighted exhibition areas
- Intelligent, Low-Carbon Die Casting Demonstration Zone
- High-end Brand Foundries Exhibition Area
- Large-scale Integrated Die-casting Display Area
- Low-pressure Casting Exhibition Area
- Squeeze Casting Display Area
- Melting Enterprise Exhibition Area
- Investment Casting Exhibition Area
Full exhibits coverage
Non-ferrous castings with thin-walled, high-strength and integrated characteristics, functional high-quality castings, high-performance nonferrous castings of aluminum alloy, magnesium alloy, nickel alloy, titanium alloy; foundry equipments in the whole process, such as melting, molding, core making, cleaning, sand processing and testing; green raw and auxiliary materials; various deep processing equipment for castings...
- High-end, streamlined, high value-added castings
- Covers a whole process for casting production
- Large-scale, lightweight, functional, streamlined, leap-forward progress
- High quality, high efficiency, environmental protection, scientific and technological innovation
- Industrial robots, remote control, 3D printing
- On-site products display combinds with live demonstrations
Industry leaders gathering
In previous exhibitions, many leading domestic and foreign companies have brought with the latest products and technologies. At the same time, many leading foreign exhibitors organized delegations to visit. Like before, the participation of leading companies is still a highlight of this session.
Up to now, there are more than 500 well-known companies from upstream and downstream industries registered for the exhibition, including HA, ABP, FUNUC, XINXING Casting, KAO, XINGYE, LONGFENGSHAN, KOCEL, SQ GROUP, ZIHENG, SFR, MINGZHI TECH, IMF, SINTO, KAITAI GROUP, TAA METAL, NCS Testing, OTTO, WM, NORICAN GROUP, SAVALI, FUJI, INDOCTOTHERM, C.P.C., ELKEM, Yantai Monn Tech. The exhibition has also got attention from foundry industry clusters, foreign pavilions and various industry associations and branches.
Expand business opportunities through various activities
Nearly 100 concurrent supporting programs will be held during the exhibition, such as the 18th China Foundry Association Annual Congress, Award ceremonies for Best-in-Class Castings, Foundry Material and Foundry Equipment Innovation Award, a series of seminars focusing on the hot topics of the industry and the supply chains, new product release, on-site consultation with experts, etc.. It will be a platform to display new products, release new technologies, learn the latest development and industry trend, connect with the old and new customers, and communicate with the industry experts.
For more information or inquiries, please contact: limengmeng(at)foundry.com.cn or visit: www.expochina.cn